- Military Pensions
- Military Retirement Payments
- VA Disability Payments (Veterans Administration)
- VSI's (Voluntary Separation Incentives)
SPECIAL UPDATE JANUARY 2014!
Recently we opened up a new funding source for veterans and pensioners!
The underwriter that we have secured is closing our military transactions in record time - often in under 2 weeks! What's more, the requirements for qualifying have just been lowered, making it possible for more veterans to get the cash they need and quickly!
We are very excited about this new source of funding and look forward to helping many more veterans get out of debt and meet their financial goals. Send us a quote request and let's see what we can do for you!
NEW PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (UPDATED JANUARY 10th, 2014) -
- Must be receiving at least $250 per month from DFAS military or pension payments.
- In the case of VA Disability payments, the minimum is $300 per month
- Must have a total monthly income of at least $1500 per month (can be from multiple sources).
- Must not currently be in a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Good credit is not a requirement for this program.
- Life Insurance is also not a requirement for this program.
To get started, simply go to our Get a Quote page. Fill out the information requested and we will get right back to you.
Note: If you've been working with another funder who promises to fund you in 8 - 10 weeks - DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT! Our personal experience with this funder has been less then satisfactory, which is why we no longer use them as a resource for you. Yes, they MIGHT fund you in that time frame. Or they MIGHT NOT! It's anyone's guess. Our advice - Don't bet the house on it. You might be sorely disappointed..
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
PLEASE NOTE: Annual VSI payments do not currently qualify for this program. We hope that will change in the future. In the meantime, if you have good credit, we may have another source for you.
EXPERIENCING CREDIT CHALLENGES?
Click on the link below and see if these people can help.